However, most would only do so with known or favorite brands and would want to ensure the messages contain relevant marketing opportunities, alerts, and notices that they have elected to receive.
The vast majority of survey respondents (88%) said they should have the option to opt in before a company contacts them on their mobile devices.
Asked why they would share mobile location data with a company...
- 47% said they would do so in order to receive relevant offers or discount coupons.
- 45% said in order to receive information they have requested.
- 36% said to help solve customer service issues.
- 24% said in order to check-in or post on social networking sites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]