These customers use their phones in-store primarily for messaging/emailing (84% in the United States, 90% in the United Kingdom), engaging on social networks (64% US, 45% UK), comparing product prices (71% US, 66% UK), and checking customer reviews (51% US, 57% UK).
Below, additional findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,500 shoppers in the US and UK, as well as in-person interviews with employees and customers in stores.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]