Since Facebook launched News Feed ads in late 2012, the units have been widely adopted by brands and have consistently outperformed the platform's original right-hand side ads, according to a recent report by Marin Software.
In its analysis Marin found News Feed ads in 3Q13 had a 44x higher CTR and a 5x higher conversion rate than right-side (RHS) ads. Moreover, the News Feed ad units had a 67% lower cost-per-click (CPC).
Marketers increased their spend on Facebook News Feed ads 140% in 3Q13 compared with the previous quarter, Marin also found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things