Since Facebook launched News Feed ads in late 2012, the units have been widely adopted by brands and have consistently outperformed the platform's original right-hand side ads, according to a recent report by Marin Software.
In its analysis Marin found News Feed ads in 3Q13 had a 44x higher CTR and a 5x higher conversion rate than right-side (RHS) ads. Moreover, the News Feed ad units had a 67% lower cost-per-click (CPC).
Marketers increased their spend on Facebook News Feed ads 140% in 3Q13 compared with the previous quarter, Marin also found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement