For interaction with companies or brands online, Facebook is the most popular platform with millennials, followed by Twitter and Pinterest, according to recent research from The Center for Marketing Research at University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
The study was based on data from a survey of 576 Millennials (defined in the report as those born between 1980 and 2000) who were asked about their interactions with brands on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
A large majority of respondents (62%) say they like at least one brand on Facebook, compared with 23% who follow a brand on Twitter and 11% who have pinned a brand on Pinterest.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]