Perhaps not surprisingly, most marketers (80%) say they focus on "creating relevant and compelling content" in their emails. The next most popular tactics are personalization (72%) and segmentation (61%).
Other popular tactics are integrating email with other channels (55%), engaging email subscribers via social media (42%), and testing email messaging (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate