Perhaps not surprisingly, most marketers (80%) say they focus on "creating relevant and compelling content" in their emails. The next most popular tactics are personalization (72%) and segmentation (61%).
Other popular tactics are integrating email with other channels (55%), engaging email subscribers via social media (42%), and testing email messaging (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?