Most US Internet users (76%) say the Web has been good for society, just 15% say it's been bad (15%), and 8% say it has been both good and bad, according to a recent report from the Pew Internet & American Life Project.
Moreover, 90% of American Internet users say it has been a good thing for them personally, compared with just 6% who say it has been a bad thing, and 3% who say it has been both good and bad.
Most (67%) also say their online communication with family and friends has generally strengthened those relationships, whereas only 18% say it has generally weakened those relationships.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]