The survey of 2,000 US Millennials (defined as consumers age 18-33) found that 40% of them say they feel the same level of loyalty as their parents, and 24% say they feel more.
Just under one-third (31%) say they feel less brand loyalty than their parents, and 5% say they feel none at all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends