The survey of 2,000 US Millennials (defined as consumers age 18-33) found that 40% of them say they feel the same level of loyalty as their parents, and 24% say they feel more.
Just under one-third (31%) say they feel less brand loyalty than their parents, and 5% say they feel none at all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]