Some 15.7% of all impressions in the quarter occurred on a Friday—the most of any day, the analysis of Facebook post and ad interactions in 1Q14 found.
Thursday had the second highest share of impressions (14.5%), and Sunday had the lowest share (13.4%).
Moreover, one quarter (24.7%) of all brand video views in the quarter occurred on a Friday; again, Sunday had the lowest share (6.4%) of brand video views.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]