Some 15.7% of all impressions in the quarter occurred on a Friday—the most of any day, the analysis of Facebook post and ad interactions in 1Q14 found.
Thursday had the second highest share of impressions (14.5%), and Sunday had the lowest share (13.4%).
Moreover, one quarter (24.7%) of all brand video views in the quarter occurred on a Friday; again, Sunday had the lowest share (6.4%) of brand video views.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)