When US moms were polled on what they'd like for the holiday, 44% said they want to spend extra time with their loved ones—the most popular gift option by a significant margin.
Gift cards were second, selected by 29% of moms (respondents could select more than one option). Flowers were the third most wanted gift (28%), followed by jewelry and dining out (26% each).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]