The study, which was based on an analysis of 1 billion global mentions of 200,000 companies across social networks and websites, found 75.5% of all interactions to be run-of-the-mill, such as questions about products and requests for customer service.
Of the remaining mentions, 17.6% were clearly positive and only 5.8% were clearly negative.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?
- Your Brand Safety Is at Stake: What to Do in the Era of 'Sleeping Giants'
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019