The study, which was based on an analysis of 1 billion global mentions of 200,000 companies across social networks and websites, found 75.5% of all interactions to be run-of-the-mill, such as questions about products and requests for customer service.
Of the remaining mentions, 17.6% were clearly positive and only 5.8% were clearly negative.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?