Posts that include the word "share" garner nearly two times as many social actions (likes, comments, and shares) on average compared with those that do not (4.02 vs. 2.19 average interactions per post), the analysis found.
Use of the word "please" was also found to be an effective CTA, with nearly double the average number of interactions as well.
Of the words examined, "now" was found to be the least effective: Posts including the word have only marginally greater effectiveness than those that do not.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations