Posts that include the word "share" garner nearly two times as many social actions (likes, comments, and shares) on average compared with those that do not (4.02 vs. 2.19 average interactions per post), the analysis found.
Use of the word "please" was also found to be an effective CTA, with nearly double the average number of interactions as well.
Of the words examined, "now" was found to be the least effective: Posts including the word have only marginally greater effectiveness than those that do not.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]