The ranking was based on data from the BrandIndex Buzz Poll, which regularly asks respondents this question: "If you've heard anything about the brand in the last two weeks, through advertising, news, or word of mouth, was it positive or negative?"
Amazon ranked No. 1 on the 2013 US Buzz List and retained its top spot in the first half of 2014 thanks largely to the expansion of its Prime service and streaming media offerings, as well as the announcement of its Fire smartphone.
The Subway restaurant chain is second on the list, thanks in part to the installation of Keurig Green Mountain’s new coffee brewing machines in all its stores and its sponsorship of the NHL Playoff Overtime reports on NBC-TV.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019
- What Consumers Associate With the Apple, Facebook, and Google Brands
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events