Three-quarters of marketers who run global email campaigns say they do not maintain a list of regional preferences and instead manage localization on an ongoing basis, according to a recent report from Lionbridge.
Most marketers surveyed (57%) say they do customize/translate email copy for specific countries or regions, and a majority (53%) also create multiple versions of their Web links.
Less than half of respondents customize images (47%), brand messaging (45%), calls-to-action (43%), and colors (19%) for specific locations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.