The report was based on data from survey of 1,000 adults in the United States age 18-29 who are interested in buying products and services from local/small businesses and who own at least a desktop/laptop computer and a smartphone or tablet.
Some 62% of respondents say Facebook is the most useful social network for researching small businesses before purchasing, compared with just 12% for Pinterest, 11% for Twitter, and 9% for Instagram:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do