The report was based on an analysis of 27,517 Amazon listings of 315 brands in six verticals: beauty, fashion, hair care and color, home care, personal care, and watches and jewelry.
Amazon had the best prices online for 95% of the beauty listings examined, 92% of the fashion listings, 90% of the hair care and color listings, 81% of the personal care listings, and 81% of the watches and jewelry listings.
Amazon also consistently had the lowest prices for popular brands within those categories. For example, 92% percent of L'Oréal products were priced lower on Amazon than on any other online retailer site, and the same was true for 87% of Procter & Gamble listings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Marketing a Subscription-Based Business
- 22 Tips to Help Make Free Shipping Profitable [Infographic]
- How to Price a Marketing Proposal: Four Proven Approaches
- Five Ways to Compete Against Low-Price Competitors
- How to Increase Conversion Rate With Up-Selling, Cross-Selling, and Down-Selling Methods