"Free shipping" is every online shopper's favorite phrase, but the practice of delivering goods with no additional charge can be expensive for brands.
The study found that 56% of shoppers increased their order size because of a free shipping offer, which means brands may want to consider setting minimum order values for shoppers to be eligible for free shipping.
The data also found that 88% of shoppers would wait longer for an order to arrive rather than pay for shipping, so brands can consider ground shipping and other inexpensive options.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 13 Psychological Pricing Hacks to Increase Sales [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Marketing a Subscription-Based Business
- How to Price a Marketing Proposal: Four Proven Approaches
- Five Ways to Compete Against Low-Price Competitors
- How to Increase Conversion Rate With Up-Selling, Cross-Selling, and Down-Selling Methods