The report was based on data from a survey of 600 respondents in the United States. "Empty-Nesters" were defined as women over the age of 45 who do not have children living at home under the age of 18.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of this group say they disagree with the frequent portrayal of them as women who are "behind the times" and disengaged with pop-culture.
Moreover, 68% consider themselves independent thinkers, and 58% identify themselves as front-runners for trying the newest thing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]