Technology marketers are increasingly focused on one-sided content tactics even though IT buyers remain heavily dependent on community-driven information to make purchasing decisions, according to a recent report from Spiceworks.
The report was based on data from a survey of 136 tech marketers and 450 IT buyers from a range of company sizes and countries.
Most marketers surveyed say they are trying to connect with potential customers using tactics such as social media (95% use) and case studies (87%). However, though buyers do engage with those channels, they say they are more reliant on peer recommendations (97%) and IT forums (92%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends