The report was based on data from 136,834 tweets and 23,330,738 retweets, replies, mentions, and favorites sent in the third quarter of 2014 by the brands on the Interbrand 100 list.
Nearly half (49%) of the brands examined tweeted 1-5 times per day on average in 3Q14, and 36% tweeted 6-25 times per day, the analysis found.
Just 9% of the Interbrand 100 tweeted more than 25 times per day, on average, and only 4% tweeted less than once a day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media