The report was based on data from 136,834 tweets and 23,330,738 retweets, replies, mentions, and favorites sent in the third quarter of 2014 by the brands on the Interbrand 100 list.
Nearly half (49%) of the brands examined tweeted 1-5 times per day on average in 3Q14, and 36% tweeted 6-25 times per day, the analysis found.
Just 9% of the Interbrand 100 tweeted more than 25 times per day, on average, and only 4% tweeted less than once a day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]