The report was based on data from 136,834 tweets and 23,330,738 retweets, replies, mentions, and favorites sent in the third quarter of 2014 by the brands on the Interbrand 100 list.
Nearly half (49%) of the brands examined tweeted 1-5 times per day on average in 3Q14, and 36% tweeted 6-25 times per day, the analysis found.
Just 9% of the Interbrand 100 tweeted more than 25 times per day, on average, and only 4% tweeted less than once a day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do