The report was based on data from 136,834 tweets and 23,330,738 retweets, replies, mentions, and favorites sent in the third quarter of 2014 by the brands on the Interbrand 100 list.
Nearly half (49%) of the brands examined tweeted 1-5 times per day on average in 3Q14, and 36% tweeted 6-25 times per day, the analysis found.
Just 9% of the Interbrand 100 tweeted more than 25 times per day, on average, and only 4% tweeted less than once a day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)