The report was based on data from a survey of 130 email marketers conducted in November.
Other top email resolutions for the year ahead include creating a more holistic marketing plan that integrates social, mobile, email, etc., (20% of respondents cited); improving data collection and management (14%); and increasing the use of email marketing tools (such as A/B split testing, email automation, etc.) to improve results (14%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes