The report was based on data from a survey of 130 email marketers conducted in November.
Other top email resolutions for the year ahead include creating a more holistic marketing plan that integrates social, mobile, email, etc., (20% of respondents cited); improving data collection and management (14%); and increasing the use of email marketing tools (such as A/B split testing, email automation, etc.) to improve results (14%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)