The report was based on data from 720 in-depth reviews written by business and IT professionals on G2 Crowd's software review platform.
Beyond looking at just overall satisfaction in the report, G2 Crowd also ranked popular dedicated email programs (those with 15 or more reviews) for small business, mid-market, and enterprise market segments.
The rankings were based on two main factors: satisfaction (overall sentiment and happiness with particular features) and market presence (share of segment based on the number of reviews and company size/age/revenue/etc.).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability