The report was based on data from 720 in-depth reviews written by business and IT professionals on G2 Crowd's software review platform.
Beyond looking at just overall satisfaction in the report, G2 Crowd also ranked popular dedicated email programs (those with 15 or more reviews) for small business, mid-market, and enterprise market segments.
The rankings were based on two main factors: satisfaction (overall sentiment and happiness with particular features) and market presence (share of segment based on the number of reviews and company size/age/revenue/etc.).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends