The survey of more than 1,000 US consumers found 44% say they receive too many emails on their smartphones and 37% say many of the messages they receive are irrelevant.
Other top complaints with emails received on smartphones include the following: Messages are too small to read and interact with (32% don't like); difficulty seeing full websites on devices after clicking through (26%); and messages are often jumbled/not well-formatted for phones (21%).
Some 18% of respondents say they have no problems at all with their mobile email experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.
- Email Responsiveness: Build Trust, Sell More (And More Often) [Infographic]