The report, which was based on data from 8,000 apps across more than 1.5 billion devices, found the number of app power users—those who use the same app 10 or more times in a month—increased from 25% in 3Q13 to 30% in December.
Overall, the share of app "power users" has grown steadily over the past few years, increasing 7 percentage points since 2012.
The average number of app launches has also grown, reaching 10 times per month in December, up from 7 times per month in early 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]