The report was based on data from Global Web Index's panel of Internet users age 16-64 from 31 countries (China excluded). Panelists were asked about their habits on four major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+.
Some 81% of panelists are Facebook members, the most of any of the four social networks examined. Facebook also has the highest percentage of active users (42% of panelists).
However, YouTube has the most monthly visitors (i.e., people who do not necessarily log in) of the four networks. Some 82% of panelists say they visited YouTube in the previous month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things