The report was based on the 4Q14 Twitter activity of companies on the Interbrand 2014 Best 100 Global Brands list (145,828 tweets from 98 brands).
The percentage of top brands that tweet at least once a day increased from 92% in 4Q13 to 95% in 4Q14, and the total number of followers for the brands analyzed increased 38% year over year, the analysis found.
Most impressively, per-post engagement (favorites, retweets, replies, etc.) increased 85% year over year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement