The report was based on the 4Q14 Twitter activity of companies on the Interbrand 2014 Best 100 Global Brands list (145,828 tweets from 98 brands).
The percentage of top brands that tweet at least once a day increased from 92% in 4Q13 to 95% in 4Q14, and the total number of followers for the brands analyzed increased 38% year over year, the analysis found.
Most impressively, per-post engagement (favorites, retweets, replies, etc.) increased 85% year over year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things