The report was based on the 4Q14 Twitter activity of companies on the Interbrand 2014 Best 100 Global Brands list (145,828 tweets from 98 brands).
The percentage of top brands that tweet at least once a day increased from 92% in 4Q13 to 95% in 4Q14, and the total number of followers for the brands analyzed increased 38% year over year, the analysis found.
Most impressively, per-post engagement (favorites, retweets, replies, etc.) increased 85% year over year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences