The report was based on data from 670,000 Facebook posts made by 4,445 brands between October 2014 and February 2015.
Videos uploaded to Facebook's native player have the most organic (unpaid) News Feed reach (8.7%, on average) of any post type on the social platform, the analysis found.
Photo posts, which until recently had the most organic reach, now have the least (2.3%); text-only status updates (5.8%) and link posts (5.3%) fall between the two.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect