The report was based on data from 670,000 Facebook posts made by 4,445 brands between October 2014 and February 2015.
Videos uploaded to Facebook's native player have the most organic (unpaid) News Feed reach (8.7%, on average) of any post type on the social platform, the analysis found.
Photo posts, which until recently had the most organic reach, now have the least (2.3%); text-only status updates (5.8%) and link posts (5.3%) fall between the two.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]