The report was based on data collected in 2015 from more than 4,300 US job postings on Indeed.com and Payscale.com. The researchers examined each posting for location, salary, and title information.
New York has the most SEO jobs posted online of any city in the United States, the analysis found. San Francisco has the second-most number of SEO job postings, Chicago is third, followed by San Jose, Seattle, Austin, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]