The report was based on data collected in 2015 from more than 4,300 US job postings on Indeed.com and Payscale.com. The researchers examined each posting for location, salary, and title information.
New York has the most SEO jobs posted online of any city in the United States, the analysis found. San Francisco has the second-most number of SEO job postings, Chicago is third, followed by San Jose, Seattle, Austin, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, and Atlanta.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020