More than one-fourth of households (27.8%) subscribe to a single SVOD online service, 9.9% subscribe to two services, and 2.6% subscribe to three services, the analysis found.
Some 71% of households that subscribe to streaming video services are white, 12% are Hispanic, 10% are black, and 5% are Asian-American, according to Nielsen.
Below, additional findings from Nielsen's NPM panel and SVOD market break.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]