The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 1Q15 of more than 61,000 consumers living in the world's 15 largest economies.
BMW took the top spot this year from The Walt Disney Company, which was first on the list in 2014. Google ranks as the second most reputable company.
The rest of the top 10 are Daimler, Rolex, Lego, The Walt Disney Company, Canon, Apple, Sony, and Intel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?