The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 1Q15 of more than 61,000 consumers living in the world's 15 largest economies.
BMW took the top spot this year from The Walt Disney Company, which was first on the list in 2014. Google ranks as the second most reputable company.
The rest of the top 10 are Daimler, Rolex, Lego, The Walt Disney Company, Canon, Apple, Sony, and Intel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use