Women business owners are optimistic about the year ahead for both their own companies and the overall US economy, according to a recent report from the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and Web.com.
The report was based on data from an annual survey of 306 women in the United States who are members of NAWBO.
Respondents expressed a significant increase in optimism for improved business performance and the overall economic outlook in 2015 compared with 2014, marking a three-year upward trend: 93% of women are optimistic about their business' performance this year, and 90% are optimistic about the economic outlook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]