The report was based on data from a survey of 354 small business owners or managers in the United States; 55% of respondents are part of companies with fewer than 10 employees and less than $1 million in annual revenue.
The following are some additional key findings from the report:
—38% of respondents expect to spend more employee time on social media this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences