The report was based on data from a survey of 354 small business owners or managers in the United States; 55% of respondents are part of companies with fewer than 10 employees and less than $1 million in annual revenue.
The following are some additional key findings from the report:
—38% of respondents expect to spend more employee time on social media this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns