The report was based on data from a survey of 354 small business owners or managers in the United States; 55% of respondents are part of companies with fewer than 10 employees and less than $1 million in annual revenue.
The following are some additional key findings from the report:
—38% of respondents expect to spend more employee time on social media this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance