Some 35% of Fortune 500 companies have an active Twitter account dedicated to recruiting, with the rest using their main Twitter handle to engage job seekers, according to a recent report from Software Advice.
The report was based on an analysis of the Twitter accounts of the companies on the 2014 Fortune 500 list, as well as data from a survey of 160 job seekers in North America age 18-65.
Some 38% of tweets sent by recruiting-specific handles of Fortune 500 companies are about job openings; other common subjects are highlighting specific employees (19%) and sharing information about company events (17%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect