Some 35% of Fortune 500 companies have an active Twitter account dedicated to recruiting, with the rest using their main Twitter handle to engage job seekers, according to a recent report from Software Advice.
The report was based on an analysis of the Twitter accounts of the companies on the 2014 Fortune 500 list, as well as data from a survey of 160 job seekers in North America age 18-65.
Some 38% of tweets sent by recruiting-specific handles of Fortune 500 companies are about job openings; other common subjects are highlighting specific employees (19%) and sharing information about company events (17%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]