Which emojis—the small icons used to convey emotions, things, and ideas—are marketers employing most in email subject lines?
To find out, MailChimp examined 214,000 campaigns with emojis in the subject line sent by brands since February 2015, when the platform officially added support for them.
The registered trademark is the most used emoji by marketers in email subject lines, the analysis found.
The big-eyed happy emoji is the next most-used, followed by the smiley with heart eyes, the heart, and the standard smiley face.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]