Some 21% of advertising and marketing executives plan to expand their creative teams in the second half of 2015, compared with 33% in the first half of 2015 and 12% a year ago, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from 200 phone interviews with marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees and 200 phone interviews with advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Most respondents (65%) say they expect to maintain current staff levels through the end of the year and hire primarily to fill vacated roles.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019