Some 21% of advertising and marketing executives plan to expand their creative teams in the second half of 2015, compared with 33% in the first half of 2015 and 12% a year ago, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from 200 phone interviews with marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees and 200 phone interviews with advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Most respondents (65%) say they expect to maintain current staff levels through the end of the year and hire primarily to fill vacated roles.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills