Some 21% of advertising and marketing executives plan to expand their creative teams in the second half of 2015, compared with 33% in the first half of 2015 and 12% a year ago, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from 200 phone interviews with marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees and 200 phone interviews with advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Most respondents (65%) say they expect to maintain current staff levels through the end of the year and hire primarily to fill vacated roles.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]