Some 82% of consumers want to receive only the television channels of their choice rather than having to subscribe to set cable/satellite channel bundles, according to a recent report from Digitalsmiths.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 1Q15 of 3,144 consumers age 18+ in the United States and Canada.
Just under a quarter (23.5%) of respondents say they would be willing to pay $10-$20 at most for the television channels of their choice; 18.4% would be will to pay $21-$30 at most.
The television channels consumers would be most interested in including in their DIY packages are the major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS), the Discovery Channel (62% would choose), the History Channel (57.7%), and the National Geographic Channel (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]