Which social media analytics tools are most used and liked by marketers?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined more than 200 evaluations of social analytics tools on its software review platform by business, marketing, and analytics professionals.
Social analytics tools were defined in the report as platforms used for tracking, measuring, and reporting on social media account performance. The researchers ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores and the size of their market presence.
Some 82% of all reviewers say the social analytics tool they currently use meets their requirements, and 83% say they would be likely to recommend the platform they use.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)