Which social media analytics tools are most used and liked by marketers?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined more than 200 evaluations of social analytics tools on its software review platform by business, marketing, and analytics professionals.
Social analytics tools were defined in the report as platforms used for tracking, measuring, and reporting on social media account performance. The researchers ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores and the size of their market presence.
Some 82% of all reviewers say the social analytics tool they currently use meets their requirements, and 83% say they would be likely to recommend the platform they use.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things