The report was based on data from a survey of 500 CRM users in the United States from B2B and B2C companies.
Some 24% of respondents say functionality was the most important factor that influenced their CRM purchase decision; the next most-cited factor was ease of use (20% of respondents), followed by price (14%) and vendor reputation (9%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Context Is Everything: Disruption and Perceptual Vigilance [Video]
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]