The report was based on data from a survey of 500 CRM users in the United States from B2B and B2C companies.
Some 24% of respondents say functionality was the most important factor that influenced their CRM purchase decision; the next most-cited factor was ease of use (20% of respondents), followed by price (14%) and vendor reputation (9%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]