The report was based on 2Q15 Yesmail data for marketing campaigns sent by brands in a wide-range of industries.
Email volume for subscribers increased 11% year-over-year between 2Q14 and 2Q15, the analysis found. Simultaneously, email open rates increased 10% year-over-year.
Moreover, it appears that marketers have been able to reduce the number of never active subscribers (i.e., consumers who opt in for brand emails but never open or click) by implementing effective engagement and database strategies. In 2Q15 the proportion of never active subscribers was 69%, an all-time low.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability