How do email campaigns' open rates, click-through rates, click-to-open rates, and unsubscribe rates vary by industry?
To find out, Silverpop examined data from messages sent by nearly 750 companies representing 3,000 brands in 40 countries. A broad set of message types sent by companies in a variety of verticals were included in the study, including promotional emails, content-based newsletters, automated emails, and transactional messages.
Below, key findings from the analysis. To see definitions of the metrics, as well as how performance varies by region, check out the full report.
Unique Open Rates
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability