How do email campaigns' open rates, click-through rates, click-to-open rates, and unsubscribe rates vary by industry?
To find out, Silverpop examined data from messages sent by nearly 750 companies representing 3,000 brands in 40 countries. A broad set of message types sent by companies in a variety of verticals were included in the study, including promotional emails, content-based newsletters, automated emails, and transactional messages.
Below, key findings from the analysis. To see definitions of the metrics, as well as how performance varies by region, check out the full report.
Unique Open Rates
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.