Online retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of respondents say they view social integrations as the most important add-ons to email campaigns this holiday season. A similar percentage (70%) say they expect mobile sales to increase this year.
More than half (57%) of respondents say they are prioritizing email list segmentation this holiday season, and 40% say they are prioritizing personalization.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.
- Email Responsiveness: Build Trust, Sell More (And More Often) [Infographic]