Online retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of respondents say they view social integrations as the most important add-ons to email campaigns this holiday season. A similar percentage (70%) say they expect mobile sales to increase this year.
More than half (57%) of respondents say they are prioritizing email list segmentation this holiday season, and 40% say they are prioritizing personalization.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability