Which emotions do people express most often on social media when graduating, buying a home, and during pregnancy/giving birth?
To find out, Networked Insights analyzed billions of posts on social networks to determine which positive and negative emotions consumers express during these times. In particular, the researchers looked to see whether the posts around each event conveyed excitement, anxiety, love, or hate.
Overall, people tend to express positive emotions on social media for all the big life events examined, with nearly three-quarter of conversations about graduation (73.9%), home buying (72.5%), and pregnancy/birth (71.2%) being positive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do