Which emotions do people express most often on social media when graduating, buying a home, and during pregnancy/giving birth?
To find out, Networked Insights analyzed billions of posts on social networks to determine which positive and negative emotions consumers express during these times. In particular, the researchers looked to see whether the posts around each event conveyed excitement, anxiety, love, or hate.
Overall, people tend to express positive emotions on social media for all the big life events examined, with nearly three-quarter of conversations about graduation (73.9%), home buying (72.5%), and pregnancy/birth (71.2%) being positive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things