Which emotions do people express most often on social media when graduating, buying a home, and during pregnancy/giving birth?
To find out, Networked Insights analyzed billions of posts on social networks to determine which positive and negative emotions consumers express during these times. In particular, the researchers looked to see whether the posts around each event conveyed excitement, anxiety, love, or hate.
Overall, people tend to express positive emotions on social media for all the big life events examined, with nearly three-quarter of conversations about graduation (73.9%), home buying (72.5%), and pregnancy/birth (71.2%) being positive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns