Which emotions do people express most often on social media when graduating, buying a home, and during pregnancy/giving birth?
To find out, Networked Insights analyzed billions of posts on social networks to determine which positive and negative emotions consumers express during these times. In particular, the researchers looked to see whether the posts around each event conveyed excitement, anxiety, love, or hate.
Overall, people tend to express positive emotions on social media for all the big life events examined, with nearly three-quarter of conversations about graduation (73.9%), home buying (72.5%), and pregnancy/birth (71.2%) being positive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]