Moreover, 40% of Millennials say they have paid for news products or services out of their own pocket in the past year.
Millennials over the age of 21 are about twice as likely as those 18-21 to pay for news personally; 44% of respondents age 30-34 pay for news out of their own pocket, compared with 23% of those 18-21 years old.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]