Moreover, 40% of Millennials say they have paid for news products or services out of their own pocket in the past year.
Millennials over the age of 21 are about twice as likely as those 18-21 to pay for news personally; 44% of respondents age 30-34 pay for news out of their own pocket, compared with 23% of those 18-21 years old.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends