The report was based on data from a survey of 207 marketers in the United States who work at companies with 500 or more employees.
Respondents say they spend, on average, 16% of their workweek dealing with email, 12% on administrative tasks, 12% in useful/productive meetings, 9% on nonessential tasks, 9% in wasteful meetings, and 7% on everything else.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Is Your Platform-Heavy Martech Stack Costing You?
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders [Infographic]
- Upskilling: How Professional Development Can Improve Company Performance and Employee Retention
- Remote Marketing Teams: Benefits, Challenges, and Five Tools to Keep Them Synced
- An Enterprise Approach to Content Management