The report was based on data from a survey of 207 marketers in the United States who work at companies with 500 or more employees.
Respondents say they spend, on average, 16% of their workweek dealing with email, 12% on administrative tasks, 12% in useful/productive meetings, 9% on nonessential tasks, 9% in wasteful meetings, and 7% on everything else.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]