The report was based on data from a survey of 207 marketers in the United States who work at companies with 500 or more employees.
Respondents say they spend, on average, 16% of their workweek dealing with email, 12% on administrative tasks, 12% in useful/productive meetings, 9% on nonessential tasks, 9% in wasteful meetings, and 7% on everything else.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- The Most Unacceptable Office Communication Habits and Manager Behaviors
- Is Workplace Competition Good for Marketers? [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]