The report was based on data from a survey of 207 marketers in the United States who work at companies with 500 or more employees.
Respondents say they spend, on average, 16% of their workweek dealing with email, 12% on administrative tasks, 12% in useful/productive meetings, 9% on nonessential tasks, 9% in wasteful meetings, and 7% on everything else.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]
- Coronavirus and Your Marketing Event: A 14-Item Checklist
- Using AI to Boost Workplace Productivity [Infographic]