The report was based on 2015 Cyber Monday data from more than 400 US retailers as well as data from 2011 - 2014.
The hour between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM ET was the busiest time for sending Cyber Monday emails, with 11% of retailers messaging consumers during that period.
There was also a flurry of emails sent between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM ET as retailers tried to entice shoppers with last-minute offers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right