The report was based on data from millions of emails sent by Yesmail customers in 3Q15, as well as historical data from previous quarters.
Revenue driven by mobile emails jumped 9.6% in aggregate in 3Q15 compared with 3Q14, the analysis found.
That rise was mainly due to increased purchases via smartphones: More than half (56.6%) of revenue attributed to mobile came from phones in 3Q15 rather than tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability