The report was based on data from millions of emails sent by Yesmail customers in 3Q15, as well as historical data from previous quarters.
Revenue driven by mobile emails jumped 9.6% in aggregate in 3Q15 compared with 3Q14, the analysis found.
That rise was mainly due to increased purchases via smartphones: More than half (56.6%) of revenue attributed to mobile came from phones in 3Q15 rather than tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)