The report was based on data from millions of emails sent by Yesmail customers in 3Q15, as well as historical data from previous quarters.
Revenue driven by mobile emails jumped 9.6% in aggregate in 3Q15 compared with 3Q14, the analysis found.
That rise was mainly due to increased purchases via smartphones: More than half (56.6%) of revenue attributed to mobile came from phones in 3Q15 rather than tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know