The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 teens, with an average age of 16. Respondents came from a geographically diverse subset of high schools across the United States.
Nike is by far the most popular clothing brand with teens (27% cite it as their favorite), followed by Forever 21 (7%), American Eagle (6%), Ralph Lauren (5%), and Urban Outfitters (3%).
Nike also tops the list of footwear brands, with 50% of teens saying it is their favorite.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]