The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 teens, with an average age of 16. Respondents came from a geographically diverse subset of high schools across the United States.
Nike is by far the most popular clothing brand with teens (27% cite it as their favorite), followed by Forever 21 (7%), American Eagle (6%), Ralph Lauren (5%), and Urban Outfitters (3%).
Nike also tops the list of footwear brands, with 50% of teens saying it is their favorite.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans