The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 200 online retail marketers who attended the National Retail Federation's Shop.org conference in October 2015.
Some 60% of the marketers surveyed say they now use purchase behavior data to send more relevant emails to consumers, and 50% use demographic data such as gender, age, and location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends