The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 200 online retail marketers who attended the National Retail Federation's Shop.org conference in October 2015.
Some 60% of the marketers surveyed say they now use purchase behavior data to send more relevant emails to consumers, and 50% use demographic data such as gender, age, and location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?