The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 200 online retail marketers who attended the National Retail Federation's Shop.org conference in October 2015.
Some 60% of the marketers surveyed say they now use purchase behavior data to send more relevant emails to consumers, and 50% use demographic data such as gender, age, and location.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability