Which digital products and services are small and midsize business (SMB) owners most likely to recommend to their peers?
To find out, Alignable examined 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Each product was given a Net Promoter Score (NPS), calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors (those who rated a product between 0-6 on a 10-point scale) from the percentage of promoters (ratings of 9 or 10).
WordPress received the highest NPS (73) of the products and services examined, followed by Authorize.net (58) and MailChimp (50).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic]