Which digital products and services are small and midsize business (SMB) owners most likely to recommend to their peers?
To find out, Alignable examined 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Each product was given a Net Promoter Score (NPS), calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors (those who rated a product between 0-6 on a 10-point scale) from the percentage of promoters (ratings of 9 or 10).
WordPress received the highest NPS (73) of the products and services examined, followed by Authorize.net (58) and MailChimp (50).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]