The report was based on data from millions of emails sent by Yesmail customers in 4Q15, as well as data from previous quarters.
More than half of all opens in 4Q15 occurred on mobile devices both for brands that used responsive email design and for those that did not, the analysis found.
However, mobile clicks accounted for less than half of total clicks for brands that sent no responsive messages; in contrast, mobile clicks accounted for 58% of all email clicks for brands that sent only responsive messages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]