The report was based on data from millions of emails sent by Yesmail customers in 4Q15, as well as data from previous quarters.
More than half of all opens in 4Q15 occurred on mobile devices both for brands that used responsive email design and for those that did not, the analysis found.
However, mobile clicks accounted for less than half of total clicks for brands that sent no responsive messages; in contrast, mobile clicks accounted for 58% of all email clicks for brands that sent only responsive messages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know