The report was based on data conducted in November 2015 of 2,205 consumers in the United States.
The researchers examined the media consumption habits of four generations: Millennials (born between 1983 and 2001); Generation X (1966-1982); Baby Boomers (1947-1965), and Matures (prior to 1947).
More than half of all US consumers, and three-quarters of Millennials, watch movies and TV shows via streaming on at least a monthly basis, the researchers found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]