The report was based on data conducted in November 2015 of 2,205 consumers in the United States.
The researchers examined the media consumption habits of four generations: Millennials (born between 1983 and 2001); Generation X (1966-1982); Baby Boomers (1947-1965), and Matures (prior to 1947).
More than half of all US consumers, and three-quarters of Millennials, watch movies and TV shows via streaming on at least a monthly basis, the researchers found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends